Well- I'm back. Obviously. Yeah- I went down to MS 4 xmas... like i do every year.
k- here's what i got for xmas: 100$, a 25$ gift card to barnes and noble, a purse, and converse shoes. pretty low list. but in any case: i now have enough money to go get something from hot topic... maybe a few, and get the drumset... or give to alan to get the drumset to bring to my house and even tho it's "mine" it's really "his," but not exactly... in any case: he knows what i mean.
i still haven't seen david. that pisses me off some. i just... really miss him, and he's down here. but... yeah. lol: i could care less about the goddamn present. i was never really interested in getting it: i was more interested in him actually coming down. There's only 2 days til he leaves. I really really want to see him: i hope i do. However, as bad as this sounds, i'm not expecting anything. I guess... I just don't want my hopes to get mercilessly dashed on the rocks. Even though I'll still be upset. Argh... I don't know how to explain it. Just... yeah.
Not much else is really going on. Well... ok- maybe it is... but not really the point. I am going to go post on cfm now, maybe my other one... which like... 2 of you ppl who read my stuff have. but yeah. that's all for now.
and don't ask about the title. i have my reasons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment