
Today was, ummm... well, really, I have no words to describe today, except box. You'll see.
Okay, so today was the symposium thingy. Not much fun in itself. I got to goof off a lot though. jesal and ethan were in my group, and i got to bug them about supposedly "going out" which was fun, to a point. but then jesal started getting violent. Still funny. In any case, I was hanging with Michael Payne for the first part, then sorta started hanging out with keeley. We were acting like lesbian lovers, which reminds me... but sorry, you don't get to know that thought. hehe. Anyway, acting like effing 6-year-olds, we rolled down this really big steep hill and got grass all up our *sses. which was funny. But then it got all ly all over us, and there was a ton of grass stuck to our clothing and... ugh. Still worth it though.
speaking of worth it. David got caught skipping today, so he is suspended tom and wed. Which sucks. i should kill him. Oh well.
I didn't take anything, but on the bus this afternoon i was acting so hyper, ohmigod. (or should I say, goddess...) in any case. i think I freaked stew a bit. Now to the box part. Okay, this is going to sound really weird, but have you ever thought of just like, i dunno, living in a box? (told you it was going to be weird) But like, pretend you didn't need any food or drink and just lived in the box. and it was completely white, and the whole reason for your life was just to color it. And all you had with you were sharpies (just my personal preference, you could use pencils, crayons, markers, whatever) I would use black sharpies and white out. But like, you knew what was in the outside world, everything, but what would you fill your world with? Just a question. I mean really, if you had to create your own world, what would you put in it. What would be so important that you would include it (or so unimportant that you would discard it?). I started saying crap on the bus, like s, and rainbows and cotton candy clouds, but to tell you the truth, I really don't know. Interesting isn't it?
It looks like some more stuff is going to be happening at the library. That should be cool. I think that Sarah Declerk, Stew, Ari, and Carrie should like call me, or email me cuz i think that they'd be interested. Ari's done it before, stew, carrie and sarah wold enjoy it.
Anyway, that's really all I have to say.
"We're off to see the wizard- the wonderful wizard of Oz."
No comments:
Post a Comment