Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This Past Weekend

I'm back together with Jon: we're going to try to make it work. We'll see what happens. I am not going to keep holding on to it if it seems like a lost case though: I've done that far too much.

As far as last weekend. It was crazy. Friday afternoon I saw Nikki and Kellis, and I went over to go do their make-up. Then I came back to campus, ate with Jon, went to Dr. Fawcett, and talked my ass off. Then I went back to Kellis', and decided I was going to roll ecstasy with them. I called Jon and told him I would, and then after I got off of the phone with him, I started freaking the fuck out. Mainly because I was still in a really insecure spot, was going to be rolling, and didn't want to do anything to fuck it up. Not that I really thought that I would, ... I guess I was just scared that something would happen and after we finally worked through all the stupid crap, I was going to screw it up any way. But I didn't, so, no biggie.

Wow... I just said "no biggie." Weird...

Anyway: rolled- awesome!!! Met new people: Nathan, Tara, Jay. I remembered their names really easily too. Maybe if I'm rolling when I meet people I'll be better at remembering their names... lol. No.

Jay ended up being attracted to me: which made things a little awkward. But we have that worked out.

I also ended up giving a TON of massages that night/morning. Lol: that was fun.

And Tara and I took pics together... lol... Don't ask.

But yeah: apparently Jon and I are going to over spring break. Which is cool. I can't wait.

But he is going to Fayetteville, which sucks, but we'll figure it out.

Anyway: later.

No comments: