well, i went down to white hall today. that was fun. i brought jesal with me, and she got to meet justin and ren. i miss everybody down there so much. apparently justin is straightening out, and rusty is too. i didn't see rusty, but that is what justin told me. yay for them.
i can't believe it was two years ago when justin and i met. it seems like so much longer than that. and how fast things have changed. two years ago, also, rusty, josh, jon, crystal, etc. all the ppl who have had such an impact on me. and who (for the most part) i haven't seen since the football game against wh last yr. i saw rhyan and justin the last time i passed through. i really miss everybody down there. i don't think i had many 'true' friends til 8th grade, and they were it. in elementary, it was dora in first to fourth, rhyan from second on, rzan for fourth, and lisa from fourth on. but anytime i've talked to lisa lately, she's busy, and seems po'ed when she hears that its me on the phone. so, until 8th, i had 4 good friends. then 8th came, and then i moved right after... *sigh* just my luck, huh?
anyway. justin is getting his own book published. that's cool. by using my old charm and sad eyes and saying 'please' in a really cute way, i got him to say he would send me a signed free copy. which i am pretty sure i could have convinced him to do otherwise. but oh well. i like getting to him like that. i gave him a couple of my poems from this past year... ok, 50, but that's only like... half... so... (decides she is going to shut up)...
anyway- he also got a pic of me at prom, and a pic of me from the yearbook. and ren read several of the poems i gave to justin. we (j and i) reminisced about old times. it was cool. i think we are really going to start keeping up with each other a lot more. which is awesome. the 5 months or so after we broke up and didn't talk was really crappy, cuz i still care about him. i just wish r hadn't gone all weird and gotten between us. oh well. what's done is done. plus now i'm with david (yay! ^_^) so i'm not really all that bothered with it anymore.
i also saw dusty today- he dropped by mills. that was fun. and my lips were orange!!! after eating the sorbet, they got all sorbet-colored-ish... so yeah- it resulted in orange lips. lol. i did a good job in band today, also, so today was awesome. i think i am going to top it off by calling david, and hopefully actually talking to him. my parents and i made a deal- i pay for all the long-distance phone calls i make, at 7cents a minute, and the fact that i am getting paid $10 a wk for lessons from carrie, $5 a day for food (normal days), $10 a day for food (w/ after-school band practices and games, etc.), and $5 a day for when i go to the library to volunteer... that is apprx. $55 a week- so i think i can manage. it's not that i'm not eating, but i think i'll just bring stuff from home and save the money. and i figure that i won't use $55 a week- i'll call justin once a wk, or every oth wk, and david at least once a wk. audrey... once every oth wk. something like that. about $42 a month, if i talk an hour to each. considering i will be getting $220 a month, i am pretty sure i'll do fine. i still need to go get that thing i saw at the mall for david... i'll be able to do that in a week. they better still have it, or i'll be po'ed. and guess what david- I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHAT IT IS CUZ YOU SUCK AND WON'T TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT ME!!! rrr... meanie.
um... that is all i really have to say. i am still trying to convince my dad to let me go down to wh for founder's day- we'll see how that goes.
money, phone calls, and signatures-
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It did get weird and sometimes I wish I could take it all back.
From time to time..I see things that remind me of you and I want to beat the shit out of myself for letting someone amazing as you go. Yes, I think you are amazing.
Time moves way too fast and there is no stopping it. I have only met a few people I would like to stop time with, and one of those people is you.
I blame myself for everything that went on..but, like you, I am also getting over it.
I am having the weirdest case of deja vu right now, and it feels really weird.
I think I need some sleep....
call me sometime soon. If I am not home, I will call you back.
*Peace, Love, and Brightly Colored String...
-Justin
Remember..White Hall is an hour away.
Post a Comment