Thursday, July 13, 2006

pain... pain... in my mouth...

Well: the surgery is over. The cut open my gums, drilled each of my four wisdom teeth into 4 pieces, and extracted them. My bottom teeth actually straightened out a bit on their own.

Heh.. I like drugs. I am on painkillers, steroids (for swelling), and antibiotics. But the painkillers are fun: i'm not really feeling anything. whoopee!

um... my mouth is humongously swollen. like you wouldn't believe. well: the left side is. the right side is fine. but yeah.

I haven't eaten anything substantial in the past 2.5 days. not because i didn't want to (though i really didn't), but because i couldn't. i dropped 3 lbs already: so i'm back down to 107.

i cut the day before the surgery again... i haven't done it since then...

and i am going to post a shit load on cfm. trust me: i have a lot to say.

piano camp is coming up. got 19 pgs of music to memorize last fri (or was it thur?) can't remember. but i have to have it done by the 23. so yeah.

but i'll leave you with this:

I'm sad and broken
on the inside,
but you would never notice it.
For all your perfection,
your sight was blurred
by what you wanted me to be.
Failing was never an option,
though it turned out to be
the end result.
But looking back
I see that the failure
was you, and not me.
I am simply the warped
twisted product, of
those mistakes.
And all I have left
is the will to die.

No comments: