Wednesday, August 3, 2005

i really am bored, aren't i?


Your #1 Love Type: INFP

The Idealist

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship.
For you, sex doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space.

Best matches: ENFJ and ESFJ

Your #2 Love Type: INFJ

The Protector

In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship.
For you, sex is nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls.

Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself.

Best matches: ENTP and ENFP




...sure...


Your Extroversion Profile:

Excitement Seeking: Very High
Activity Level: Medium
Assertiveness: Medium
Friendliness: Medium
Sociability: Medium
Cheerfulness: Low



why not?











Your Deadly Sins



Envy: 20%

Greed: 20%

Pride: 20%

Sloth: 20%

Wrath: 20%

Gluttony: 0%

Lust: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%

You will die at the hands of a jealous lover. How ironic.



funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeffiner!!

AHH!! YOUR COMING TO WHITE HALL TOMMORROW!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

I haven't seen you in so long. Err.. fine, I'll admit it. I might miss you a little. So, I guess I will see you tommorow.

*Peace,Love, and Brightly Colored String..
-Justin Smith

*Send Jack all my love.