Friday, July 25, 2008

Too Much

It ALWAYS has to be my goddamn fault, doesn't it? I'M the one that screwed up the relationship, I'M the one that did everything wrong, I'M the one who was talking to people behind the other person's back. IT'S ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!!!

So, supposedly, Michael was just filler while David was gone. David and I still had shit going the whole time, despite the fact that we weren't even TALKING, and I was just running back to him. So now, I'm the one that's being a bitch, and ...

You know, he finally got to me. Nothing he said before ever got to me. I was thankful for that. None of his games worked. But when he finally had to go and accuse me of being completely fake throughout the whole relationship, and insinuate that everything that I had to go through was apparently for absolutely nothing...

He sucks. He acts like this didn't hurt me. Like I didn't want for this to work. Like none of this made a damn difference to me. I did want it to work. But it just wasn't.

And again, it's all my fault.

Fuck him.

No comments: