Monday, July 4, 2005

Facade

::intro::
can you see me hiding here
I am screaming, can’t you hear
falling back into my lies
drowning in them, my demise
the mask I put on everyday
keeping all my fears at bay
can’t you see me hiding from myself

::V1::
lost in this world of lies, deceit
can’t carry on I am defeated
tears hide behind dreamy eyes, oh
my perfect shell’s breaking and I’m exposed

::chorus::
I am caught up in my lies
tangled in the words I said
choked by my façade
killed by my deceit
I am living in a dream
my dru9-induced sweet resurrection
falling to my knees
I pray: but I’m forsaken

::V2::
Trapped in the web of pain I’ve spun (I’m broken)
Can’t believe the damage I’ve done (broken)
Just trying to cease all my pain (I’m broken)
yet I end up suff’ring all over again.

::chorus::

::orchestral quartet bridge::

I’m forsaken…

::chorus 2x::

©Julie Pyle, 2005

No comments: