Broken heart,
tortured mind,
shattered soul
on the inside.
Skin and bones
criss-cross scars,
numb the pain
with pot and bars.
Nourish this body
with fat and flesh,
corrupt my brain,
lie your best.
Give me that
which I need most,
a mini dress, red shoes,
cigarettes, and a toast.
Give me your tongue,
I'll give you a kiss,
maybe bring you
to a Godly bliss.
Rape me fast,
love, take your time,
steal my body,
I'll steal your mind.
Think you know me?,
what to expect?,
I know no rules,
I will defect,
To another place,
another time,
another meaning
another rhyme.
Another heartache
inked in blood,
a sky to taunt
those locked in mud.
A place to find,
a place to keep,
where instead I
shall make you weep.
My love at last,
the deal is done,
you'll die from your
own sick poison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment