Sunday, January 25, 2009

Worse...? Better...?

So last night Jon and I started messing around again. I don't need to, or want to, get into details on here.

It seems like we both really really wanted it though. Not just for sexual reasons, but just because we've been fairly disconnected lately. Like... four days. Lol. But it seems like it's been so much longer.

I want him back. I want things back the way they were. I don't want this confusing crap anymore. I'm fucking sick and tired of it.

He said he's missed my kisses. I've missed so much more. And it's just not the same. I don't even know that, on the off-chance, if we got back together today, that it would be the same. At least not for a while.

And so, again, I am left not knowing what to do, where to go with this...

No comments: