Saturday, January 29, 2005

100% irrelevant/ just because I feel like it


The above picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post, as far as I know- I just feel like putting it on here. Well, the past week has been just crappy. JOY!!!... -_-. Yes, I am so, very VERY excited and in SUCH a good mood. Obviously not. Rachel still hasn't come over, and I'd like a chance to talk to her one on one, and not just over the phone or at school. I guess i could say the same for Ari too. I really miss her. In fact, I sorta miss everybody, even the people I have 3-5 classes with at school. It feels like I'm not really even there. I'm just watching a live video of what's happening. But then again, I'm weird. I'm going to post a poem now, which might or might not be found ABOVE this one, rather than below. Just to help you poor dumb critters, I will tell you the name which shouldn't really be necessary, due to the fact that this blog shows the dates and times that you published a post, but, since I said I would do it...:MIST. I will put on another poem that I've redone, called realization. Also, below mist, I will post "Bunny's Philosophies" and some quotes.

No comments: