Sunday, January 30, 2005

At the Grammy's/ Acceptance speech/ Grammy's, not Granny's you idiot.

Well, I would like to apologize to those of you who have read my last two entries for them being so darn crappy (and, in the case of MIST, so LOONNGG and STUPID). For this, I would like to thank: my parents, thankyou for never being there for me; my friends, thankyou for, um, putting up with all my crap; I would like to thank Lucifer, thankyou for loving me. And all the little minions taking over me and eating away at my insanity ever since they finished with my sanity. I love you!!! I would also like to apologize to all my faithful (and somewhat faithful) readers who read all this crap about me that they probably know about anyway, and for putting up with my mad rants and raves and... *sniff* I would like to thank all of those people who ... *sniffle* have alwayz been there for me- my managers, um, Hades, and Persephone. Anyway, I love you guys!!!

No comments: