Well, last night, I talked to my dad about... well, a lot of things. I think he understands me better now. I didn't give him specifics on anything, just outlines. Very, very blurry outlines, but outlines, nonetheless. He sorta ungrounded me, not that it matters at the moment. School's going to start tomorrow in any case.
This past week has seemed to go by so slowly. The sleepover seemed like weeks ago, and the talk with Stew and Ari months, or even years ago. soon it's back to the old school schedule. which, by the way reminds me of something. I am SO going to start being more serious about school this semester. Last time I messed up pretty bad. But oh well, I'll (hopefully) fix that this semester.
I can't wait until tomorrow. I get to see all of my friends, and go to all my LOVELY classes (ugh- if you didn't catch the sarcasm in that, you are SUCH and idiot: no sarcasm intended). Really, I feel that school is more of a home to me than the house in which I "live", if you can call hiding your true self for fear of rejection and MORE yelling from people claiming to be your parents, living. Yeah, sure. living...
After all- "Home is where the heart is, and if you haven't got a heart, you're homeless. Try a shelter."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment