
First of all, yes, I know, I've already used this one, but it so uncannily fits the poem I just had to use it again, despite my promise to never repeat myself in here.
MIST-
Fingernails
scraping tearing,
must claw away
this: my pitiful existence.
Talons
massaging
caressing my face,
bringing tears of red blod,
flowing doen my cheek.
Teeth
biting, ripping,
shredding away at
a meager portion of my
insanity, all the sanity
already devoured with
the rest of m mind, eaten
by the minions in my eyes.
Lips
bitten red, screaming at
my raep, innocence lost,
destroyes as I try to simply
drift away to the abyss
Fingers,
gripping, clutching at the
slipping shreds of mortality,
this is my curse- to never die.
Feet, slipping on the wet stair,
trying to reach the top,
so I can jump off into this the underworld,
my mind.
"Apocalypse, my dear"
sweet Lucifer whispers.
"But this end is
only yours."
"But this, my dear"
Persephone, beautiful in black,
does sing:
"this end is your eternity."
My window to the world
breaks, sending shards straight
into my conscious being.
Pierced in a million places,
all failing senses screaming
screaming with pain
without cease.
More morbid than the
banshee's wail.
Dracks in the plastic thing
called my life, show
I ame close to breaking.
Seams that spread through
my being, holding me together,
are splitting,
showing I'm close to giving in.
Fall to your knees, dear Sat'n,
and beg me to rise,
so that I might look
into your eyes,
see my reflectoin,
and look into my own-
My demise.
My Demise waiting at the door.
Can't be rude, must
invite her in.
Oh! You've brought my Deth
and Destruction as well?!?
Then it's a party.
Presents too?
Lovely, thanx for the panic,
and the end.
And don't forget the sadness,
and the madness...
...madness running rampant and
freely, throughout me,
must calm down now,
settle in one place.
don't want to burn out,
now do we???
Figuratively speaking,
the chicken came before the
egg, but what egg was that?
Not an egg, a seed.
Sprouting to infect, ot
invade, to conquer.
"Meet Napoleon Bonaparte" says sweet Persephone.
"He's your saviour from this inferno
and an introducer to another."
---------------------------------------------
"Change SEATS!!!" yelled the Mad Hatter.
"Next POEM!!!" yelled I.
---------------------------------------------
Realization-
Can you see me sitting here,
breaking, tearing away from this world.
Are you deaf, blind, numb?
to not hear my cries, see these tears, not feel me?
Though I scream for your help,
don't holf me in your arms/pity is not my friend.
Let me fly away into the
black blank void of my mind, my heav'n, heather, and earth.
Let me escape to an inner sanity,
my insanity taking over, conquering me.
Closing my eyes to let it all pass by,
All the swirls of mind and time...
Time to rest little child, so dream a good nightmare.
A dellusion of confusion, cotton-candied minions.
Madness, like a worker at the loom,
weaving, sewing a sphere around my mind.
I want to get fee, but I realize.
how much easier it would be to just
Forfeit...
sacrifice myself voluntarily,
For then, none of these issues will bother me,
and all I have to do is let insanity take the wheel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*A segue (pronounced seg-way) is a transition in conversation or in written material.
I refuse to give you a segue.
~Found in The Truth Behind a Series of Unfortunate Events by Lois H. Gresh
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bunny's Philosophy-
'Sometimes it just isn't worth it,'
said the bunny, hopping towards the
shiny barrel of the hunter's gun.
'All the worries of life to just die of old age?
Not me, I want to go out with a bang? I want...'
[Bunny abruptly halts in mid-sentence]
BANG!!!!!!!!!!
went the gun.
------------------------
ground hog-fat pig which is passed and buried in the ground.
(may be alive under certain circumstances
stated on pg 3, article 2, line 27, section 4)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Now for some quotes. (I just gave you a segue, be happy while I beat my head on the wall for 10 minutes in punishment, and then go lie down for an hour and a half to make the pain go away.)
......................................................................................................................................................(ten minutes)........................................................................(half an hour)...................................................(1 hour)..................(1 hour and 19 minutes).....................................................(1 hour and 37 minutes).............................................(1 hour and 40 minutes)
I'm back!!!
No segue.
---
Giving up equals giving in.
Times like these are like these times.
Sometimes I just wanna say "eff the world," but then I imagine the world in a humongous .
We always wish we could be animals, because their lives are so much easier, so much more worry-free. But we'd have a better chance of getting shot if we were.
Little bunny foofoo...
was effing awesome.
I'm starting to run out of quotes.
you know what? "eff the world."
who really cares anymore.
Just leave Micheal Jackson out of it.
Then they can all die and go to the underworld.
That at least, oughta make Satan happy.
Now to end.
END!!!
©Julie Pyle, 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment