Sunday, January 9, 2005

what i wrote yesterday

Well, I was just thinking about what I wrote yesterday. I was being a bit morbid. that wasn't my goal when I was writing, but that is what I ended up doing. I am actually doing a lot better than at the beginnning of this school year (sorta scary, huh?). But in any case, I was still just trying to take in the whole picture.

the semester tests are this week, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! I think I'm going to flunk. Or at least not do as good as I could have if I had studied. Band, English, PE, Geometry, and Choir I will do good in. Spanish I will do okay in. Biology and Government could use some, no a lot, of work, but I won't do TOO badly. And it's not just coincidence that those two classes are the ones after lunch. But oh well. I'm pretty much over that. For the most part at least.

Today I talked to Stewart and we just sorta ran out of things to say. Normally when that happens to me and a close friend, it's a sign that I need to take some time off. Not just from that friend, but sorta from everyone. So I'm going to probably keep to myself for a while. I have a lot of things that I need to think over in any case, so whatever.
the 50's ...thing at the library is on Tuesday. Ari and I are going to dress up as beatniks- you know, those poetic types who always wore black, went to cafes, read poetry, played the os and snapped instead of clapping. I think it's sorta stupid though, because those little kids can't understand the true meaning of beatniks. this would be a better thing for teens and/or s. but it's not me who's running this, so I really don't have a say.

Wow, I didn't even really say anything deep and profound on here. I sorta expected to... but it doesn't really matter.


Oh yeah, I have to wear a skirt tomorrow. Rrrr...

No comments: