Just so you know, the new white background is supposed to symbolize a new chapter in my life, what i hope is going to be a happy one, but will probably end up with me in a coffin.
I like coffins.
and coffee.
you think they could put coffee in my coffin? Or at least a cappuccino. Actually, id probably prefer the cappuccino.
Just joking. Now to skip a few more lines, just for...
...
...
....
You should be excited, I put four dots on the last line.
...
Oops!back to three.
...
...
... (repeated from third line up)- this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should of kept it at four. I would hae had a heart attack if you raised it to five. Seriously, they'd call an ambulance. Then they would've found out I didn't have a heart attack. Crap, I confused my self again. Man, coffee would kill me too, but by an embolism, cause that's... linked to... coffee. Yeah. *cough*. I have too much free time.
Post a Comment