Well, this past week has been different for sure. So many things have happened, some I regret and some I don't. Most I don't.
Right now I am at Jazz's house for her party. I am having a great time. I can't wait for us to go bowling and to EAT!!! I haven't eaten that much these last two weeks. Partially because I was sick, partially because I was being sorta anorexic again. But you wouldn't believe how hungry I am now.
Today I got some really bad news. Well not bad, but certainly suck-y. I won't say it here, because it's a bit more private than that, but I will say it has to do with me making a choice that is quite obvious, though not one that I want to make, unfortunately.
There's somebody that is really close to me that has been lying to me lately. Not naming any names, but I'm really close friends with her. I can understand not saying stuff (lying by omission), but lying outright, to my face, I won't stand for that.
Today was Ari's last day at mush. It sucks. I am really going to miss her. So is Rachel. We've decided that we will get together a lot because we are such good friends. I almost started crying on the bus when I was hugging Ari, and that is the second time it has happened today. But I just don't want to lose another good friend.
Well, Ari and Rachel just went outside, so I'm going to follow them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment