Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Back

Well, I'm back, obviously. Christmas wan't great, got a few gifts, blah blah. Ate a ton. I bet I've gained 50 lb.rrr. Gonna have to go anorexic again. Just joking. In any case, I've now got a ton of money that I was going to use on pants from Hot Topic, but I am going to go ahead and give the 37.95 or whatever the hell it is to Ari for her gift of one-year subscription to Cicada. she better say thankyou! I'm just kidding, really, it doesn't matter to me. But hey, whatever.
ne way. Last night on the phone, i called ari and we 3-wayed Stew. That was interesting. we talked about Buddhism, gnosticism, agnosticism, The Garden, how poor people are in the Phillipines so that a buck means so much to them, how poor people in the world in general are, how people are way too much attached to material items. how we aren't AS attached to material items, how they say I'm more fortunate than them, How I said we were more fortunate than all those people in the world, back to how conditions were in the Phillipines. Blah Blah Blah. I know i said all the blahs, but things actually got very indepth and interesting. I like talking with Ari and Stew because they aren't as shallow as to talk about only what they got for
Christmas, (even though we did, we also talked about more pressing things, such as diabolical plots that involved weapons of mass destruction in which our final goal was world tion), and we talk about more deep important things. Yeah, anyway.
I seem to say anyway a lot. I think I'll stop.


...anyway. ( I can't, don't blame me, it's a habit.) Rachel, Jesal, Ari and I are still planning to go see A Series Of Unfortunate Events, and then sleeping over at my house, all tomorrow, but I have to clean up my room first, including organizing my desks. yes plural-2, and they are very unorganized. I have to throw away half of the stuff in there, literally. I can do it though. i can't wait. It should be fun. Whoopee!!! -_- ( He's SOO excited)
Anyway (rrrr) that's it for now.

No comments: