Thursday, December 30, 2004

grounded again


Well, I've gone and done it again. I'm grounded, so don't be expecting that many posts for a while. Anyway, I went to my room, crying, because of this big discussion we got into, and my dad came in, and I told him it was "my dam room, and I want you out of it!" He grounded me for being rude. Supposedly no tv, phone, or internet, but I found a way around internet. Hello isn't technically internet, so I just have to make sure to write posts with pics. Phone, ummm. Hook one up from outside or the neighbor's house. Or cell. Tv-who cares about the tv anyway?!? I never watch any more. Besides, phone- as soon as school starts I'll be able to talk to anyone I want to during the day. So really, it doesn't matter that much. Plus, lately, I've just been feeling a lot more detached and distant from everyone. And the fact that there's no one I really want to talk to right now. I just feel so... introversive right now. Like I just have to be with myself for a while. It sorta makes me sad, but I just sorta have to deal with it now. Have to deal with everything. After all, it's better to deal with things before they get worse, right? Or at least, worse than they are now, in my case.

No comments: