Sunday, December 19, 2004

Yesterday's Broken Promise


Yesterday promised to be an interesting day. That was a promise it broke. I awoke yesterday, looking forward to raking leaves. Not. But several interesting things did happen. Parents and I got into a fight that I surprisingly won for once. That was fun. Talked on the phone literally all afternoon and most of the evening. Got invited to a party I was almost able to go to. Got into another fight with my parents, which I also won. (Woohoo! a record! won 2 fights in one day. Yay me!) Posted on my blog. Found tons of great pics on deviantart.com got grounded worse than I had been, yet was extremely serene and happy when I finally went to bed after making a lot of noise and making my parents mad. I just wish I I could've gone to that party with Ari, Sarah, David, and Jerry. That would've been cool too. Today is my parents anniversary, we went to Loca Luna. I've convinced them to bring Chinese home for me this evening. (They're out x-mas shopping right now.) I'm surprised, I am not thinking about my weight for once. I guess my goal for becoming more happy with who I am is starting to work. With all the grades and my parents getting mad, I think I finally got it whenever I said, they don't know what you've been going through, you tried the best you could. I really think I am doing better on the whole self-image thing though. Which is an improvement. "In other news today..." (sorry, I just had to say that) I talked to one of my friends in Pine Bluff that I hadn't talked to in a while. That was interesting. She still doesn't know how to spell. And she'll be reading this. But whatever. x-mas is so commercialized now that the "true meaning" has been completely lost. It's all about whose house is better decorated. I am glad that I was able to give out presents to my friends though. What I really can't wait for is getting to see some people I haven't seen for a while. Mainly Rusty and Justin and Rhyan when we (my family and I) are on our way to my grandparent's house in MS. We pass through White Hall and Pine Bluff and will more than likely get to see them. Posted by Hello

No comments: