Thursday, December 23, 2004

Before I Go...

Well, in a few minutes we are off to Mississippi for x-mas. That should be ... um, am I supposed to say "fun" here? I really don't know. I don't think it will be fun enough to make a good comment about it. Sure, presents are great. Giving is great, and I'm with relatives I love. But don't you sorta HAVE to love relatives? If they're in any way nice, I mean. I would rather be with the people I have grown close to and have chosen to love. My friends at Mills and White Hall, a couple at the library. Those are the people I really want to spend X-mas with.
clayton called a few minutes ago. I thought he wouldn't for at least 3 days, giving me time to be away from Arkansas. But oh well. Maybe he was ready to just talk things over without having a romantic relationship in mind... or not, knowing him. But do I really know him? I try to interpret all the things he says as how he says them, and not based on earlier experience and circumstances, but I really don't know. And I don't know him. He doesn't know me either, and readily admitted he didn't know me except for 25%. God, frankly, I can't even claim to know myself 50%, and he's "known" me, or rather know about me and hung out with me, sorta, for only 4 months now. I've known me (or at least thought I did) for my whole life. I think I'm too complex, especially lately, for anybody to know me more that about 12.5%. Let alone Clayton.
Yesterday was fun. As I mentioned in my last blog, Stewart came over. A lot more happened after I wrote that blog, and don't be surprised if I take it off. We went in and out. Had two or three snowball fights, even got my dad involved. It was pretty fun. One of the few times I've actually had "fun" in my own home. The only times I really do are when a good friend comes over. Like Jesal, or Ari. Obviously Stew.
Well, before I go, I have to call 2-3 people, and we're supposed to leave in 15 minutes. So that's it until the 27th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BYE JULIE HAVE FUN..or try to at least...Mickey