Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The sun feels as if it is finally starting to shine...


The sun feels as if it is finally starting to shine on me. I don't know why. Probably because I got the Clayton thing cleared up (or at least I tried). That's been weighing on me for a while. I just wish that he'd get it. I burned one of Stewart's incense thingies this morning. That was fun. Then again, anything that has to do with fire or burning is fun, as long as I'm not the object. Or something or the few someones that I care about. Stewart STILL hasn't posted this, and I'm sure that when he reads this, he will know EXACTLY what I'm thinking. Oh, and stew? I'm not talking to you until you do, so HURRY UP!!!!! n e way. I'm supposed to be cleaning up my room, but I don't want to. There's no milk in the house, so no cereal. (hearts, stars, and horseshoes...) Stew knows what I mean. I have a feeling that the one guy I know I would go out with is going to be tied up for a while. That sucks. I just have to watch it to make sure that the same thing doesn't happen to me that happened to Clayton. I may be crazy, but I do have morals and values that I stand by, and one of them is to not go too far when someone doesn't want you to. If he reads this, I hope he takes that as a hint. *hint hint* There's not much going on. I'm going to have to start packing and getting my very last minute presents. Haven't been to the mall yet, which according to Stew is a very good thing. Oh well, we'll see. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did have alot to say to you. But I decided it's not worth my time so I'll just sum it up in a few words Fuck you. This not because you turned me down, that would be shallow. I only Have one question though. Why do you try so hard to be someone you'll never even have hope to
be it's a waste of time.
-Clayton-

Anonymous said...

Um...not to be confusing but I have no clue what is going on and I usually don't think you try to be someone you're not but I odn't really know you that well, want to though.
~Mickey~