Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Sick

Earlier today I was talking to Stewart on the phone. The discussion turned to mental disorders, and interesting subject when you get into one with somebody who has one, ... some... several... okay, a lot. Let's see: anorexia, bulimia, borderline personality disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, obsessive perfectionist, manic depressive, rapid-cycling bipolar disorder, social phobia, attention deficit disorder, suicidal, cutter, shows early signs of schizophrenia, the list goes on and on. Frankly, it doesn't really daunt me that much, but then again, it's me, so...
In any case. We talked about a lot of other stuff. Actually it was more of me doing the talking than him. I got to bug him about posting. That was fun.
I was thinking back to my last post. I don't think that Clayton would go so far as to cut. Maybe stalk, the whole "I'll keep trying" thing is still sorta creepy. It's making me kinda paranoid. *shiver* But he really does need to let go and move on.
Back to the conversation with Stewart, I got into one of my "you're worthless" moods, and we got into an argument over whether I was worthless or not. I really don't think so AS MUCH. Still a little bit of worthlesness.
I was thinking about quiting piano. I decided not to.
Ari still wasn't able to sleep over tonight. But Jesal, Rachel, Ari, and I were thinking about going to see A Series of Unfortunate Events and having a sleepover at my house on the 29.
Speaking of dates, I'm going to my grandparents' house for X-mas from the 24th to the 27th, ore than likely. If not the 27th, then the 28th. Either way, probably no posts during that time.

No comments: