Wednesday, January 26, 2005

GONE


"Take me away from this incessant pain"
clawing at my soul; ripping it to shreds.
I'm drowning in my tears, having wept an ocean of them.
Blinded by the sight of the flowing freely from my arm, so that all I can think
is that I just want it to be over. Want it all to stop.
I want to get up off the floor, walk away,
leave it all behind, and never ever look back.
All the lies and the deceit gone
To rest forever in the angel's embrace.
For all the despair to go away.
To just fade away to slip into the horizon
Smearing my colors with the suset.
So that my tears will only be mistaken
for the falling rain, and my screams as the booms of thunder.
So i can beome something heartless, mindless.
something without these emotions that are brutally and mercilessly haunting me.
I want to sleep a dreamless slumber, in which
no nightmarish minions are intervening,
and no dreams of what I yearn to be true once I wake up
linger in the shadows.
i wish for it all to just simply be.....

...gone.

©Julie Pyle, 2005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH no! Julie's sad...nice poetry and remember there's always someone who loves you but you might not realize it...look out for that person because it may be too late when you realize it, they may never open up to you.

-Mickey