Tuesday, January 25, 2005

trapped angel ready to fly


Well, this past week has been stressful to say the least. The reason that I haven't written so much is that basically I've had too much of too much on my mind. I have a feeling that that's about to change. My reason for this is the fact that I think that within the next month I'm going to start seeing a psychologist. I've finally talked to my dad about it, told him about a couple of the things, mainly the anorexia, the depression, the suicidal thoughts, one of the attempts. He started crying. Or rather his eyes were tearing up. Strangely enough, I had no feelings about it, just hollowness. But whatever. I haven't had any real feelings lately, so maybe its just sorta normal now. All the "feelings" I express now seem to be forced, even the depression, though less forced than the others. It's as if i am a robot trying to mimic emotions.

This weekend was really packed though. On Friday and Satuday, we had to practice for the all-region band concert on Saturday, and Saturday night I had my piano recital. Which I messed up on royally. But hey, who's trying to go for perfection... besides me...

Also, I showed one of my latest poems, The 7 Dwarves, to Mrs. Ledbetter today, she wrote amazing on a post-it. Sorta creepy.

Any way, I've been relating a Alice in Wonderland, and Dorothy, in the Wizard of Oz. But hey i'm just demented. Really, who would write a movie called- Julie in the 3-D world = , Darkness, Deth and Destruction. After all: "Apocalypse my dear, inevitably."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good---decision. Glad you're going to see a psychologist before things get entirely out of your control (trust me, they aren't even close). Oh, and good luck for all-regions you.