Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Unhealthy Obsessions


Today was...different, that's for sure. Clayton came over. He sort of invited himself. But then again, I sorta didn't stop him. I guess I needed to talk to him. I feel he has been obsessing about me a bit lately. Which isn't healthy for either of us. I to say this, but he's a bit too, shallow for me. I value him as a friend, but that's it. I don't think he got the idea when I said I didn't think we'd go well together. He mentioned something about trying again. Ugh. I can't communicate well with him (the main reasons the majority of my relationships have ended), hell, I can't communicate with most people. We don't relate enough to have a good connection. And the fact that he WAS obsessing over me wasn't a point in his favor. Why can't he see that in trying to show me that he "truly loves me," he is hurting himself more in deceiving himself from seeing the reality. I know that reality after obsession can be like running into a brick wall at 100 mph, but, in the end, it's for the best. I wish that I could have told him all this in person, but I'm too nice. Maybe I should become cold-hearted, evil, and detached from the world and void of all emotions. That might work. I do care about him, in a non-romantic type way, but I don't think it will ever escalate to that level. I just don't want him to become a stalker, not only for my sake, but for his too. And I don't want him to end up carving his body like I have before (not me in the above picture). But really, he just needs to move on. Maybe my moving on will help him. Maybe it will help me. I think it already has. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So just talk to this Clayton person it may help and by the way loved the pictures of the happy pills bloody arm but I wouldn't recomened doing that to show you love someone ^x^

Anonymous said...

So just talk to this Clayton person it may help and by the way loved the pictures of the happy pills bloody arm but I wouldn't recomened doing that to show you love someone ^x^-

- from Mickey (sorry about the double post)

Anonymous said...

I did have alot to say but in the long truth can only hurt you right now. But I will say that I was right about you being a 9th grader. I hope you will overcome yourself someday.